+234 905 667 4428 pastorsam@samologo.com.ng

MGC Fellowship Centre UK

One of the awkward experiences I consistently have for the past three years or so since I started hosting “Ohun Aanu” podcast is the state of mind of most Nigeria Christians both here at home or abroad. Most of these people have been injured in the Churches they served, sacrificed and gave all.
An average of three of four Christians I spoke with on a daily basis will confirm to me that they no longer go to Church either the weekly services or on Sundays and even those who are going are at the verge of staying away from Church because they have a story to tell. The burden of letting these people see the importance of corporate worship is overwhelming. Most times when I hear the pathetic stories the experiences of lovely men and women who once served the Lord with everything they have but don’t want anything to do with Church is depressing.
What will you tell a woman who served the Lord in a Church faithfully with her resources and did not even bother that her business was suffering, yet allowed her Church make use of her facilities to the glory of God only to be totally abandoned by the same Church when her young daughter was diagnosed of a terminal disease?
How can you console a man who entered a Church with a family of five (himself, wife and three kids) only for the pastor to successfully disorganized and separate a unified family through false visions that the wife is a witch. A new wife was introduced to the man by the same pastor only for the man to realize too late that the new woman is actually diabolical and was left with nothing as the diabolical woman successfully took his house away from him by seeking for divorce and taking a larger percentage of the man’s sweat. What can you tell such a man about Church that will make sense to him when he just realize that the pastor has been working with the diabolical woman all along?
How can you encourage a woman who helped a ministry got established in USA and planted many branches and grow a branch to a mega assembly within a short period of time, only to be brought down by fellow pastors within the same ministry through jealousy and bitter rivalry. How can you ask the woman to “hold the forth” when she later discovered that many senior pastors she relied upon to settle her home are actually the ones encouraging her husband to rebel against the wife at the branch she build and shepherd?
Due to huge number of once fervent brethren that has abandoned the Church of God, it has been a huge burden on me to pray that God should cause a revolution and re-kindle the fire of revival once again in the lives of this wonderful people who has once won hundreds of people for Christ. Honestly, I don’t know the meaning of this prayers and I have no clue how God can do it but I was blinded with my passion for God’s mercy because, if these people should die with this bitterness and gross abandonment of fellowship, the consequences may be bigger that anticipated because of the fact that the Scriptures has warned that we should not abandon our regular worship service “Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching – Heb. 10:25 (KJV)
After about eight months of prayers I shifted to mentioning the names of individuals who have at a stage told me they are unchurched believing if I started mentioning their names that God should minister to them and rekindle the spirit of zeal they have lost, I got desperate and started telling these set of people whenever we have the opportunity of discuss that they should join foreign-established churches in their areas. I became happier because some of these people started getting back to churches but when you consider their number, it is just a fraction. When I almost gave up, I received a call from a sister in London who informed me that she will be coming to Nigeria to see me. It seems insignificant as I receive numerous calls from those who want to see me when they are in Nigeria but when this woman arrived, I was shocked to know that she really came to Nigeria to see me specifically.
According to her narration, she had a burden and God’s Spirit directed her to see me on the issue. Amazingly, she has been praying for God’s direction to the ministry she is going to serve. She got a sudden unction to start doing work for God again despite the ugly experiences she had in the body of Christ. She wanted to stop going to Church but she was told that there are work to do.
Her mission to Nigeria? To get the necessary training on how to start a fellowship on behalf of our ministry all across UK. She told us a burning desire to bring back unchurched Nigerians in UK and needed a platform and backing of our ministry to so.
We told her of our prayers since last year and we gathered together to pray about this and on the third day, we got an affirmative and her training was intense. We are so blessed by this visit. We praise God that He is answering us in a way we never expect and it amazes us how God can bring together people from different parts of the world for a common goal.
Three weeks on, I am pleased to announce to you that the first Mercygate Gospel Church Fellowship Center in UK will open on Thursday, the 1st of March 2018 at The Albany Centre, Douglas Way, Deptford, SE8 4AG at 6.30pm where children of God can pray together, sing together, study together and bring to life the Acts of Apostle brand of Church.
We believe strongly in the Church-family and over here in Nigeria, MGC is not just a Church, it is a movement. This is not a slogan, it is who we are.

Comments (19)

• Lara Alamutu MrFebruary 21, 2018 at 11:31 pm Reply

Praise God.
    Please we need more accurate address, full address will include post code and complete name of the area.
    Currently, I can only guess that the new fellowship is around Deptford London E8 I stand to be corrected.

• MercygateFebruary 22, 2018 at 7:02 am Reply

The full address is on the flier above ma
      The Albany Centre
      Douglas Way
      Deptford
      SE8 4AG

• Bey beaFebruary 21, 2018 at 11:32 pm Reply

Wow this is great! Am super glad MGC is opening in the UK but sir do you mean Deptford in south east area of London and pls what is the post code too. The Lord continually uphold this blessed ministry in Jesus name

• MercygateFebruary 22, 2018 at 7:02 am Reply

The full address is on the flier above ma
      The Albany Centre
      Douglas Way
      Deptford
      SE8 4AG

• Ololade OlanrewajuFebruary 21, 2018 at 11:36 pm Reply

Very inspiring information. I am thrilled and indeed grateful to God for this fellowship. May God strengthens us all in Jesus Mighty name. Amen.

• MercygateFebruary 22, 2018 at 7:03 am Reply

Amen!!!

• Stella Oluranti SowunmiFebruary 22, 2018 at 12:26 am Reply

Thank God for His mercy and I see this as an answer to your prayers on getting people back to God
    We give glory to His Holy name
    Now to my sister ( Bisi Fadeyi) please do it as it has been handed over to you.There is no one that is perfect but that name MERCY Gate Gospel Church undER the leadership of the Holy Spirit with Pastor Sam Adeosun as the set man, carry it and guard it very, my sister please for God’s sake and for the sake of the gospel don’t drag the name in the mud. The Lord will help you as you carry the flag of faith faithfully bearing it in mind that our reward is great in heaven.
    Remain blessed and keep on dwelling in the tarbarnacle of His mercy

• Abi OlajideFebruary 22, 2018 at 2:12 am Reply

When bless the name of the Lord for His mercy on earth and am so excited about this news. May Gods.name be praised as always and May His kingdom be rekindled again through this movmemet. It just the beginning sis Bisi and Pastor Sam and Mercy Gate/ ohun aanu family.

• MercygateFebruary 22, 2018 at 7:06 am Reply

Thanks ma!!! We believe in the ability of God to use us for good thing. We will all be praying for her as she will also need lots of people to assist her over there. We also working closely with her each day ma. We are daily praying for her!!!

• MercygateFebruary 22, 2018 at 7:07 am Reply

Thanks for your word of encouragement to our sister ma

• MercygateFebruary 22, 2018 at 7:26 am Reply

Thank you so much ma!!! I will pass your thoughtful words to her.

• Oluwakemi DanielFebruary 22, 2018 at 5:27 am Reply

We thank God for his Mercy for making his church a reality in UK . God bless our Sister and Pastor Sam,more wisdom. I think the address is wrong Sir, it’s Deptford because i Google it and Deptford came up, i’m blessed because I’m not too far . God bless

• Alabi Ibukun AbigailFebruary 22, 2018 at 5:43 am Reply

Hallelujah! HALLELUJAH!! HALLELUJAH!!! God is doing it again bringing his children together again for genuine and true worship. The Lord will perfect what he has started in Jesus name and cause the revival to cut accross every nook and cranny of the earth in Jesus name. Amen

• MercygateFebruary 22, 2018 at 7:27 am Reply

Amen!!

• Amos and Grace OgundareFebruary 22, 2018 at 3:58 pm Reply

Glory be to God
    Hallelujah
    This confirms psalm 1 verses 1 to 3 and 6a in your ministry pastor Adeosun
    Our sister in U.K God will always be with you and bless the kingdom work in your hand in JESUS name
    Please continue to build on solid rock remembe
    Proverbs chapter 22 vs 2
    Almighty God grant us the grace to serve Him and make heaven at last in JESUS name Amen.

• MercygateFebruary 22, 2018 at 4:57 pm Reply

Amen sir…Thanks daddy and Mummy Ogundare

• Alisha AlliFebruary 23, 2018 at 1:29 am Reply

Wow ooo.Praise God.super super excited.

• Mrs Veronica OjoFebruary 23, 2018 at 3:07 am Reply

We thank God for His movement in this ministry and for the grace of God upon pastor Adeosun. Please let us be praying for our sister in London that God will give her wisdom and grace to serve God as laid down for her. We’ll done sir

• esther OdubiyiJanuary 16, 2019 at 7:11 am Reply

This is a great news, and it shall be the beginning of great things in this land(UK) in Jesus name. More anointing and grace(Pastor Sam) to establish more house of God in all nations in Jesus name